Satyanarayan Puja begins with chanting of Lord Ganesh mantras by pandit ji, which is followed by invoking of navagrahas and 8 dikpalakas. Satyanarayan Pooja is the most frequently performed ritual in Bangalore. An important part of Satyanrayan Puja is reading Satyanarayana Katha and chanting Lord Satyanrayan Swamy mantras. Finally the puja ends with Aarti and Prasadh. Namaste God offers professional pandits who have more than 15 years of experience in performing Satynarayan Pooja ritual. Choose pandit ji based on your language requirement and book Satyanrayan Puja with us on namastegod.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should the customer arrange for Puja Samagri or would the Panditji arrange?
Customers have the flexibility to book the Puja along with Samagri or book only Panditji for the Puja.
- Do multiple Pandits call the customer at once upon enquiry, causing them inconvenience?
No. Namaste God values your time and comfort, our team after understanding your requirements arranges a qualified Panditji for the call. In case the customer not satisfied with the Panditji, our team will connect you with another Panditji.
- Will the Panditji help the customer in choosing good muhurth for ritual?
Yes, our Panditji upon connecting with the customer, will refer to the Panchang and provide an appropriate date and time for the ritual to be performed.
- How much time would it take for the Puja to be completed?
Satyanarayan Puja would take about 2-3 hours to get completed. We can arrange shorter or longer pujas as per the customer's requirement.
- How can the customers pay? Through cash or Wallet or Netbanking?
Customers can pay through Cash or Net Banking or UPI Payments (PayTM, GooglePay) or e-Wallet (PayTM)